Senior Hardware Engineer
Very competitive salary
Must hold, or be eligible to obtain a minimum of SC Clearance
Senior Hardware Engineer required for established, global business who provides bespoke solutions for the Defence market. You will working on mission critical equipment.
As a electornics engineer you will be accountable for delivering quality electronic hardware; this will involve develop/test and verification work. Ensuring safety critical projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Skill set required
- Experience in a team lead, principle or management role
- Confident leading and delivering projects on time and within budget
- Familiar working with key stakehholders to understand complex requirements
- Experience work on high-speed digital designs, including the likes of processors and programmable devices
- Competent with schematic capture tools
- Must have developed large, complex designs requiring multi-layer PCBs
- Those with experience and appreciation of design and test for EMC and TEMPEST is extremely desirable.
Excellent opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, leading the way in the Defence sector.
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions: (see below)